- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Furuno 1945 6kW 4’ Open Array 10.4” Color LCD Radar Standard Features:
- Easy-to-install 10.4″ portrait color LCD (350 cd) display
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in all weather conditions
- Stable ARPA target-tracking with zoom display function available (Requires optional ARP11 PCB and heading input) *Note. Acceptable Heading Data Formats: NMEA0183 4800 baud, 25ms interval or Furuno AD-10
- AIS tracking (Requires external AIS and heading input)
- Full Screen Mode lets operators observe a wider range around the vessel
- Enhanced auto tuning/gain/anti-clutter controls
- Echoes in yellow, green, orange or multiple colors
- Cursor Lat/Lon readout (requires NMEA GPS data and Heading input)
Furuno 1945 6kW 4’ Open Array 10.4” Color LCD Radar Power Requirements
Furuno 1945 6kW 4’ Open Array 10.4” Color LCD Radar
The Furuno’s new 1945 Radar is a high contrast 10.4″ color LCD radar designed for a wide range of vessels including pleasure craft, fishing boats and work boats. This new radar offers crystal clear target presentation with automatic Gain/Sea/Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation. It features superb detection of even small targets both at short and long range. It also boasts all-new display modes which will assist you with navigating safely on all waters. The 1945 allows you to see far away objects before they are visible, and allows you to see in the dark, fog or during periods of obstructed visibility in any weather condition. With its advanced signal processing technology, the 1945 demonstrates a substantial increase in target detection, particularly for close range targets.
The 1945 can be interconnected with other navigation equipment such as chart plotters and sounders through Furuno’s programmable NMEA 0183 interface system, affording operators the ability to expand their boat’s system as needed.