FURUNO DIGITAL (FDF) BLACK BOX ECHOSOUNDER MODULE F/NAVNET
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Furuno Digital (FDF) Black Box Echosounder Module f/NavNet Standard Features:
- Works with NavNet, NavNet vx2, NavNet 3D and NavNet TZtouch
- Dual-frequency 50/200 kHz
- FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
- FDF technology helps adjust gain and output power as well as suppresses main bang (echoes just below transducer)
- 8/16/64 color echo presentations
- 8 range scales to 2,500 feet
- Selectable output power of 600W or 1kW
- Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature*
- Wide variety of transducer options
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- *Requires appropriate sensors
Furuno Digital (FDF) Black Box Echosounder Module f/NavNet Power Requirements
- 12 – 24 VDS 1.1 – 0.4 A (at 1 kW output)
Furuno Digital (FDF) Black Box Echosounder Module f/NavNet Transducer Plug on back of unit
Furuno Digital (FDF) Black Box Echosounder Module f/NavNet
Furuno’s DFF1 is a new network sounder featuring Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) Technology designed for use with NavNet, NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D. This new digital Network Sounder can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital fish finder. The compact network sounder unit connects directly to a NavNet display or an Ethernet hub with a single Ethernet cable. If it is connected to an Ethernet hub that has multiple displays attached, each of those displays will have access to the Network Sounder.
The sounder itself has a selectable 600W or 1kW output power. You may choose LF (50kHz), HF (200kHz) or both at the touch of a key and obtain detailed echoes of bottom structure and fish using range scales of up to 5,000 ft. And because the Network Sounder is used on a NavNet display, you will also be able to use its Radar and Chart Plotter features depending on which unit you have.
The DFF1 is a direct replacement for the BBFF1.