FURUNO FCV-295 COLOR DIGITAL SOUNDER SYSTEM
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Furuno FCV-295 is a new color digital sounder designed for a variety of professional fishing operations. It features a bonded ‘fogging-free’ 10.4″ LCD display providing superior viewing even in direct sunlight. You can display echoes in 8, 16, or 64 colors, with color assignment dependent on the strength of the returned echo.
The Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) Transceiver allows a wide selection of operating frequencies. You may choose any two frequencies between 28 and 200 kHz to fit your fishing operation. Output power is selectable from 1, 2 or 3 kW. A wide variety of display modes and functions are available, which provide skippers with simple and intuitive information.
Furuno Digital Filter (FDF)
Furuno digital filter optimizes the gain to obtain highly defined images of underwater conditions. The FCV295 can clearly show target fish close to the seabed.The digital filter also eliminates noise to deliver sharp and detailed echo presentation, achieving detection of fishing reef and even individual fish with absolute clarity.
Operating Frequency Adjustment
When FURUNO transducers are connected and set to the FCV 295, the operating frequency range will be registered and shown in the menu. The user can shift the operating frequency freely between the ranges at any time from the menu. With the FURUNO 82B-35R transducer, the operator can select any operating frequency from 66 to 109 kHz. This feature is particularly useful for vessels targeting many different species, or when the fish finders of other ships in the area cause interference.
Faster Transmission Rate For Detailed Detection
The rate of transmission is increased by more than 30% compared to conventional fish finders. As the result, more detailed information about underwater conditions can be gained through the same sounding interval. With the FCV-295’s AUTO transmission function, the rate is automatically raised in shallow waters and lowered in deep waters, which provides for detailed detection of seabed targets.
- 10.4″ ‘Fogging-Free’ color LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Post-processing gain control applies to all existing returns on the display
- White Edge function trace the bottom contour with a thin white line
- FURUNO Digital Filter delivers crystal clear target presentation
- FURUNO Free Synthesizer transceiver allows adjustable operating frequency
- Power Requirements: 12 or 24 VDC: 2.6 / 1.3 A
- Front Plastic Cover
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Knobs (2)
- Fuse FGMB 6A (4)
- LCD Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Flush Mounting Sponge
- 5×20 Self Tapping Screw (4)
- Terminal Tool (Large 20mm)
- Crip Lug FV2-M4 (2)
- Terminal Tool (Small 19mm)
- Operator’s Manual
- Installation Manual
- Flush Mounting Template
- TX frequency 28/38/50/68/82/88/107/150/200 kHz, select 2 channels
- Output power 1, 2 or 3 kW
- Power reduction Off/ Min/ 1 to 10/ Auto
- TX rate Max. 3000 pulse/min (5 to 3000 m range, normal mode, TX Auto)
- Pulselength 0.05 to 5.0 msec
- Display mode 10.4-inch color LCD, 640 x 480 dots
- Brilliance 450 cd
- Echo color 8/16/64 colors according to echo intensity
- Background color Selectable among 5 colors.
- Range shift Range: 5-3000 m, Shift: 0-2000 m, Expansion range: 5-200 m
- Display mode Single-frequency, Dual-frequency, Zoom, Mix, A-scope
- Zoom display Marker zoom, Bottom zoom, Bottom-lock expansion
- Picture advance speed 7 steps (Lines/TX: Stop, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1, 4/1), Synchronize w/ ship’s speed
- Alarm Fish (Normal/Bottom), Water temperature, Bottom, Ship’s speed/arrival
- Noise limiter Frequency adjustable as transducer
- Automatic indication Automatic gain adjust (fishing/cruising), Automatic range/shift, Water temperature graph (optional sensor required)
- Number of port NMEA0183 Ver.1.5/2.0/3.0 (I/O)···············1
- Input data BWC, GGA, GLC, GLL, GNS, GTD, HDG, HDT, MDA, MTW, MWV, RMA, RMB, RMC, VHW, VTG, XTE
- Output data DBT, DPT, MTW*, RMB, TLL, VHW, $PFEC pidat/SDmrk *: Optional sensor required