FURUNO GP150D IMO GPS NAVIGATOR WITH DGPS
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Furuno GP150D IMO GPS Navigator with DGPS Standard Features:
- Fully meets new IMO Resolution MSC.112(73) and IEC 61108-1 Ed.2 for SOLAS carriage requirements on and after July 1, 2003
- Ideal sensor for SOG and COG for AIS, radars and other navigational aids
- Augmentation to enhance accuracy by standard fitted WAAS and DGPS
- Display modes: VideoPlotter, 3-D Highway, Text, Steering
- Memory: 2000 points for ship’s past positions and marks (incl. 99 even marks max); 999 waypoints; 30 routes each containing up to 30 waypoints
- 12-21 VDC, 0.8-0.4 A
Furuno GP150D IMO GPS Navigator with DGPS
Furuno GP150D is a DGPS navigator designed for the SOLAS ships according to the GPS performance standard IMO Res MSC.112(73) and associated IEC standards effective on and after July 1, 2003. It is a highly reliable standalone EPFS (electronic position fixing system) that feeds positioning information to AIS, Radar, VDR, VideoPlotter, Autopilot,d Echo Sounder and Sonar.
Receiver dependability is improved by fault detection using five satellites, i.e., Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM) that shows the integrity status in Safe, Caution and Unsafe levels. The status is given with respect to user selected accuracy level, 10m or 100m. RAIM also works on DGPS signals.
The GP150D consists of an antenna display unit. The display unit is a 6″ silver bright LCD, offering optimum viewing around the clock. In order to improve position accuracy, WAAS and DGPS augmentation systems are standard. Dual configuration, with a second system, provides a backup and/or remote operation to ensure system availability.
Display mode is selectable from VideoPlotter, Text, Highway and Steering. In the Highway mode, you can intuitively see how to steer and where the next waypoint is located relative to your shop. It is useful when you are following a series of waypoints along a planned route.