- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Furuno GP32 Color GPS Navigator Standard Features:
- 12 Channel, Parallel Tracking GPS Receiver with WAAS technology, DGPS Ready
- Up to 900 Know Tracking Velocity
- 20 Second Warm Start Acquisition
- 1-3M Accuracy (95% of the time with WAAS on and SA off)
- 4.5 Inch Diagonal Monochrome High Contrast Silver Bright LCD Screen
- Waypoint and Route Data Transfer Viz PC to another GP32
- 5 Display Modes available
- Man Overboard Key
- Waypoint entry by Loran-C TD’s (Highway Mode)
- Alarms for Arrival, XTE, Anchor Watch and High/Low Speed Points
- Memory Capacity: 1000 Points of Vessel Track, 999 Points for Waypoints and Marks, and 50 Routes comprised of up to 30 Waypoints
- Waypoint Comments of up to 16 Characters
- Even Marks Entered using one of Nine Symbols
- 2 Data Ports for both RS422 and RS232
- Feed nav data to radar, chart plotter, autopilot or sounder through NMEA0183 port
- Upload/Download waypoints and routes directly from NavNet display
- Built in Simulator for Showroom Display and Training
- 5 Lbs., 1 Carton
- 12 or 24 VDC, 3 Watts
Furuno GP32 Color GPS Navigator
Compact in size, waterproof, yet big on power, features and performance, Furuno’s GP32 is perfect for a wide range of smaller fishing boats and pleasure craft.
This advanced unit, based on the popular GP31, provides accurate and reliable position fixing, thanks to a super sensitive, 12-channel GPS receiver combined with integrated WAAS technology.
The unit has a waterproof display and is built to stand up to tough marine conditions. This durable casing houses an impressive memory, capable of storing up to 1,000 points of ship’s track, 999 points for marks and waypoints, and 50 routes of up to 30 waypoints each. Vital navigation data is presented on a 4.5-inch diagonal Silver Bright LCD screen with adjustable brilliance. Innovative graphic displays include Nav, Highway, Steering, Track Plotting, and two operator programmable modes, all extemely easy to use.
The GP32, like all Furuno nav receivers, feature Furuno’s NMEA 0183 programmable interface system for feeding highly accurate nav data to your Furuno radar, chart plotter, autopilot or sounder. It even includes a dedicated RS-232 port for connection to a PC. And of course, it integrates perfectly with Furuno’s Navnet line of Radar/Chart Plotters.