- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
GARMIN ECHOMAP 50DV WORLDIDE W/TMechoMAP™ 50dv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with 5″ VGA Display and Transom Mount Transducer
The echoMAP 50dv combination fishfinder/chartplotter with 5″ color display has built-in advanced Garmin HD-ID and DownVü™ provides a nearly photographic view of fish and structure under the boat.
The built-in 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver updates your position and heading 10 times per second to display more fluid vessel movement, which makes it much easier to accurately mark and navigate to 5,000 waypoints. The echoMAP 50dv also includes sonar-recording capability that coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat’s position and saves digital information for playback on a computer using HomePort™ planning software. For even more functionality, wirelessly connect to Apple® (mobile digital device) for BlueChart® Mobile.
Available with preloaded LakeVü™ HD maps – more than 17,000 lakes plus 5,700 HD lakes with 1′ contours shoreline to shoreline – or BlueChart g2 and BlueChart g2 Vision coastal maps.
- 5″ VGA display
- Garmin HD-ID™ sonar and DownVü™ scanning sonar for a nearly photographic view of fish and structure under the boat
- Available with preloaded LakeVü™ HD or BlueChart® coastal mapping
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak to Peak): 500W/4,000W, includes water surface temperature
In the Box:
- echoMAP 50dv with preloaded U.S. LakeVü™ HD or U.S. (depending on the version)
- 8-pin all-in-one 77/200 kHz HD-ID™/DownVü™ transducer with transom and trolling motor mounts
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Flush mount
- Protective cover