GARMIN GMM 150 MULTI-TOUCH MARINE MONITOR FOR OVERHEAD MOUNTING
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Garmin GMM 150 is an ultra-thin marine monitor with a 15″ display. It features a multi-touch glass surface and NMEA 2000 connectivity, letting you easily network it for navigation, fishfinding, video, gauges, and more. This model features a six o’clock angle for overhead mounting.
Ultra-thin Monitor to Complete Your Black Box System
- Ultra-thin 15″ XGA anti-glare touchscreen with full 1080p video input
- Pinch-to-zoom and other touch controls for intuitive operation
- Switch all monitors in sync to a custom preset mode with SmartMode
- Integrates sonar technologies, autopilot, connectivity, apps, engine data and more
- Small footprint — can be installed where bulkier monitors or MFDs won’t fit
The ultra-thin GMM completes your GPSMAP 8500 black box system, creating the ultimate glass helm solution and custom look for your vessel.
Multi-touch Glass Helm Display
Ultra-clear XGA touchscreen with full 1080p video input includes pinch-to-zoom and other touch controls for intuitive operation. Anti-glare and LED backlighting makes it easy to view in bright sunlight. And auto-dimming provides outstanding visibility at night.
Full System Integration
Integrates various sonar technologies, integrated autopilot, connectivity, apps, engine data and multi-media. Everything you need is at your fingertips, all on one screen.
Customize Layouts with SmartMode
You can quickly change all screens at a helm in sync to a preset mode with the SmartMode. Switch all monitors in sync from one mode to another without manually switching each monitor separately. Fully customizable layouts, data and gauges allow you to place the information you need to see right where you want it.
Flexible Installation Options
Because of its minimal footprint, you can install the GMM where other, bulkier monitors or MFDs won’t fit. The black box system and slim design of the monitor allows you to install it where space is limited, with the GPSMAP black box installed in a separate location.
Choose low-profile flush mount, or go for the ultimate in custom appearance with our exclusive flat-mount glass helm option. For a flat or flush mount option with a viewing angle looking up from the bottom of the screen toward the top, we recommend the GMM 150 6 O’clock version (this page).
What’s In the Box:
- GMM 150 – 6 o’clock angle version
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- Power cable
- DVI-D cable 15 ft
- 20 ft network cable
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 14.7″ x 12.9″ x 2.9″ (37.5 cm x 32.6 cm x 7.3 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Display type: Touchscreen XGA display (anti-glare finish)
- Weight: 9.6 lb (4.3 kg)
- Waterproof: yes (IPX6 front when mounted correctly)
- Power consumption: 2.5A at 12 V
Features and Benefits
- Headphone jack/audio line-out: No
- Audio/video input/output: No
- Portable: No
- 2 x DVI-D video inputs
- 3 x VGA video inputs
- 3 x composite BNC video inputs
- Component BNC video input
- Garmin processor box port