GARMIN GPSMAP 5215 TOUCH-SCREEN NETWORK DISPLAY W/ COASTAL MAPS
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This chartplotter features the same menu-driven touchscreen found on its 5000 series counterparts. Preloaded BlueChart g2 maps of the U.S. coast and a whopping 15″ screen make navigation as easy as pointing your finger. By connecting to the Garmin Marine Network, you can add GPS, sonar, radar and weather. And for even more advanced features, you can add the optional BlueChart g2 Vision card.
View Detailed Graphics and Video
The GPSMAP 5215 features highly-detailed BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas. Just add a new GPS 17x receiver for chartplotting capabilities! For other areas, the 5215 has a worldwide basemap with high-quality satellite images in place of more traditional maps. With the SD card slot, you can add additional maps without having to connect to a computer.
The 5215’s huge XGA screen displays graphics with crisp, video-quality resolution. To keep tabs on your engine room or other area of your boat, you can also connect a live video feed with the 5215’s video input/output options.
Connect to the Garmin Marine Network
The 5215 connects easily to the high-speed Garmin Marine Network, so you can interface with additional MFDs and add remote sensors. Once connected, you can share information between the 5215 and other chartplotters on your boat. You can also add high-powered radar, sonar, and XM satellite weather and radio to your system.
Enable the full functionality of the GPSMAP 5000-series with the addition of a GPS 17x NMEA 2000 receiver and a BlueChart g2 Vision SD card
BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide:
- High-resolution satellite imagery when overlaid on the chart, will provide the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness
- Aerial reference photography provides “real world” photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters
- Mariner’s Eye view – Provides the mariner with a 3-D perspective of chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Fish Eye view – 3D perspective below the water line for displaying bottom contours based on bathymetric charting data
- Auto guidance technology will search the attributes of all relevant charts to suggest the best course for navigation
- Fishing charts, tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest detail
- GPSMAP 5215
- GPS 17x NMEA 2000
- Protective front cover
- Top & bottom snap covers
- Video cable assembly
- Power cable assembly
- NMEA 0183 cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector & terminator kit
- Flush mount hardware
- Flush mount gasket
- Marine grommet kit
- Owner’s manual on disk
- Quick reference guide
- Installation instruction