Pleasant Hearth EPA Certified Wood-Burning Stove With Variable Blower, 1,800 Sq. Ft.
This Pleasant Hearth EPA Certified Wood-Burning Stove with Variable Blower heats up to 1,800 square feet providing effective indoor zone heating. Ideal for single-family use with little assembly required. This stove is EPA certifi..
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This Pleasant Hearth EPA Certified Wood-Burning Stove with Variable Blower heats up to 1,800 square feet providing effective indoor zone heating. Ideal for single-family use with little assembly required. This stove is EPA certified with an 82% efficiency rating with emission at 4.4 grams/hr.
- Heats up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Heating capacity up to 65,000 BTU’s
- Log capacity up to 22-inch
- Burns up to 8 to 10 hours in one fueling
- Variable speed blower fan included
- Front-loading solid cast iron door
- Draft control slider
- Stainless steel ash lip
- Brick lined firebox
- Chrome handle
- Large ceramic glass viewing area
- Air wash system for cleaner air
- Fits 6-inch stove pipe
- EPA certified, and OMNI tested
- Washington state standard emissions approved
- Instructional DVD included
- Made in the USA
- Assembly dimensions: 30-8/9 in. height, 27 in. width, 27 in. depth, weight 305 lb.
- 5 year limited warranty
|Area Covered:||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Depth with Blower:||27 in.|
|Door Opening Height:||7 in.|
|Door Opening Width:||19 in.|
|Flue Collar Size:||6 in.|
|Log Size:||22 in.|
|Product Height:||30-7/8 in.|
|Product Weight:||305 lb.|
|Product Width:||27 in.|
|Product Type:||Wood Stoves|