RAYMARINE C127 MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY W/ SONAR – EUROPEAN CHARTS
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The all-new c-Series 12.1″ c127 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c127 has a bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c127 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The c127 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The c127 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c127 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c127’s Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c127 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c127 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player’s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c127 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
The Raymarine c127 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide and a multi-language handbook on CD-ROM.
- 12.1″ sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Built-in HD Digital Sonar
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control
- LightHouse user interface is extremely intuitive and places commonly used features and functions where they are easily accessed
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking
- Mix and match any combination of c-Series or e-Series displays
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more