SI-TEX COLORMAX WIDE GPS CHARTPLOTTER WITH INTERNAL ANTENNA
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The new Si-Tex ColorMax Wide LCD C-MAP MAX/NT+ Charting System features high-speed processor, GPS WAAS positioning, and programmable Guardian Grounding Alarm.
- The ColorMax Wide has a 7″ color active matrix LCD in the latest panoramic 16:9 aspect ratio, with 480 x 234 pixel resolution plus adjustable brightness and contrast with backlighting.
- Newly designed high-speed processor with INTEL XSCALE Architecture gives you instant screen changes.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- Built-in GPS WAAS 18-channel receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations. Available with internal (ColorMax Wide I) or external (ColorMax Wide E) antenna).
- Guardian Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel’s draft.
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel’s current depth and recent depth history.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Stores up to 500 waypoints or marks, 25 routes and 1000 track points.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Port Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find Function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Joy stick pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183 interface.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Thirteen selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD’s, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-MAP MAX/NT+ C-Card memory cartridges.
- NMEA-0183 dataport for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Quick-release snap mount, surface mount kit and protective cover included.
- Optional ES502 Fishfinder Module adds full-featured fishfinder capabilities.