SI-TEX CVS-106L COLOR SONAR FISHFINDER (NO TRANSDUCER)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The new LCD version of the popular CRT color sounder, the Si-Tex CVS-106L boasts selectable background lighting for excellent viewing day and night. Compact case design means it will fit on nearly any boat. You get all the features you’re looking for and a combination of price and performance that beats the daylights out of anything else. All from the company that invented the color fishfinder!
- 5.6″ TFT color LCD display (320 x 234 pixels) with 8 or 16 colors for superb definition.
- Selectable white, blue or black background for vivid daylight color and trouble-free nighttime viewing.
- Compact and weatherproof for easy installation on any boat. Built-in flush mount kit included!
- 300 watts of power to bring you more detail and enhanced bottom discrimination.
- Choose dual frequency 50/200 kHz or view either frequency individually.
- Available with 120 kHz single frequency as model CVS-106L-120.
- Ten basic ranges from 0 to 1280 feet with automatic range selection.
- Built-in simulator.
- Big number display for use in navigation.
- On-screen display of Lat/Lon or TD position, with input from external navigation sensor.
- Digital readouts of normal or expanded range scale selected, plus actual bottom depth.
- Digital readouts of surface water temperature and boat speed (with optional transducer).
- Easy-to-use menu lets you select images: normal and bottom lock, bottom zoom and normal, and bottom zoom.
- Fish and sea bottom alarms.
- Real-time, multi-color A-Scope for instantaneous imaging of fish echoes and bottom detail directly under the boat.
- Bottom Lock for fish detection in sloppy seas. Bottom Discrimination mode expands bottom area to better identify hardness.
- Bottom Zoom displays bottom, selectable scales near the bottom in all depth ranges.
- White Line eases identification of fish near or on the bottom.
- Sun hood and weather cover included