SI-TEX CVS-210 COLOR SONAR FISHFINDER (NO TRANSDUCER)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Si-Tex CVS-210 Fishfinder is a high-performance 10″ CRT Dual-Frequency Sounder designed to pinpoint fish or structure, in close or offshore.
- Power output of 1000 watts RMS (8000 watts peak-to-peak) with power-reducer selections of 100 watts and ten watts.
- 22 basic depth ranges to 3000′ with Auto Range and Auto-Shift.
- Eight brilliant colors on high-resolution 10″ CRT with single-or dual-frequency displays of 50 and 200 kHz.
- Two separate transmitters and receivers to give you TRUE dual frequency performance.
- Selectable background colors of blue or black for optimum viewing day or night.
- Split-screen displays selectable vertical or horizontal.
- Clean Echo, anti-clutter and STC controls.
- Excellent discrimination with A-Scope, Bottom Lock, Bottom Expansion, Zoom and Bottom Zoom.
- Built-in DepthGraph stores history of bottom contour, depth and temperature in memory for later recall an review. Similar to saving a paper chart recording.
- can include position data with Loran/GPS input. All-in-one screen of graphic/digital display mode displays bottom contour along with complete steering information.
- Real-time temperature graph plus digital depth, temperature, boat speed and distance traveled.
- Automatic bottom contour with image advance speed linked directly to boat speed.
- NMEA 0183 input/output data ports for interface with other on-board electronics.
- Adjustable keel alarm and seven-level fish alarm.
- Built-in simulator.