SIMRAD NSE8 MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Simrad NSE-8 Multifunction Display
Simrad NSE, this tough, versatile chartplotter / multifunction display features pre-loaded cartography (Insight HD), full compatibility with SimNet marine electronics and user-friendly controls.
Available in 8-inch and 12-inch versions, the newSIMRAD NSE multifunction display brings professional-grade navigation electronics to the leisure and light commercial user.
Built to withstand the toughest conditions, theSIMRAD NSE8 is a stunningly fast, full-function chartplotter right out of the box, supplied pre-loaded with HD Insight (USA only) cartography. But that’s just the beginning, as theSIMRAD NSE8 offers owners the opportunity to add over time a wide range of modules and transducers that will extend its capabilities to include functioning as a best-in-class echo sounder / fishfinder, radar display (both HD and broadband), AIS transceiver, autopilot control, engine performance display and much more, all accessible from a single screen (additional screens can be added as required) and displayed in the format and combination of your choice. And it’s all easy to install thanks to its SimNet / NMEA2000 compatibility – just plug in the new unit and the NSE will recognise and configure it automatically.
- Pre-loaded Insight HD for the Americas, plus super-fast chart redraw for seamless navigation even at high speeds.
- Simple controls even for the first-time user, with an all-new alphanumeric keypad, rotary controller and direct access keys.
- Fully compatible with the revolutionary broadband sounder / fishfinder BSM-1 module.
- Build your own network of state-of-the artSIMRAD navigation technology for professional-grade performance; just plug in broadband or HD radar, best-in-class autopilots, AIS and more to create an integrated navigation station.
- Rugged aluminium construction for the most challenging conditions and environments.
- Very high resolution screen and super-bright LED backlighting, yet 60% lower power consumption.
- High-brightness bonded screens with LED backlight technology
- An 80GB hard drive for the cartography together with a 1.6 GHz CPU for ultra-fast chart redraw
- SVGA in the 8-inch version.
In the box
- NSE-8 unit
- Power cable
- Video / comms cable
- Snap-on front bezel
- Mounting gasket
- Sun cover
- Screen cleaning cloth- Yoke mount
- Connector caps (set of seven)
- Document wallet with manuals
- Bracket mount knobs and washers, screws
- Cut-out template
- Display Resolution 800 x 600
- Display Type 8 inch Color TFT LCD
- Display Modes up, Course-up*, North-up*, Relative Motion (*Heading input required)
- Multilanguage Display – English (UK), English (US), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Croatian, Finnish, Icelandic, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Slovenian, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian
- NMEA 0183 Interface Input: GLL, GGA, RMC, RMB, GSA, GSV, APB, BWC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG
- NMEA Output: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, AAM, APB, BOD, BWC, BWR, RMC, RMB, XTE, DBT, DPT,MTW, VLW,VHW, HDG, MWV,TLL, TTM
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum Rear housing & Front panel. Plastic front bezel
- Waterproof Standard IPx7
- Width 285 mm 11.2 in
- Height 212 mm 8.3 in
- Depth 4.83 in
- Power Supply 12.0 VDC-24.0 VDC (9.0 – 34.0 VDC Min-Max) vDC
- Power Consumption 21.6W or 1.8A @ 12.0 VDC or 21.6W or 0.9A @ 24VDC
- CPU (Central Processing Unit) 1.6 GHz
- Memory Size RAM: 512 MB / Hard Drive: 80 GB
- Operating Temperature -15 Deg C to +55 Deg C (+5 Deg F to +131 Deg F)