US Stove King Pellet Stove With 120 Lb. Hopper, 2,200 Sq. Ft.
The US Stove King Pellet Burner with Igniter is a fully automated pellet stove with auto-ignition and easy-to-use electronic controls. It comes with an exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue products through and out to ..
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The US Stove King Pellet Burner with Igniter is a fully automated pellet stove with auto-ignition and easy-to-use electronic controls. It comes with an exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue products through and out to completely eliminate smoke spillage. The automatic circulation blower spreads heat evenly. This stove burns carbon-neutral environmentally friendly “Green Fuel”. These fuels are clean, easy to handle and store, and are waste products from the timber and agricultural industries.
- 5 heat settings allow you to adjust for your heating needs
- Heats up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- 48,000 BTUs
- Hopper holds up to 120 lb. of pellets
- 2 blowers with 200 CFM total capacity permit automatic circulation to spread heat evenly
- Digital control board allows adjusting heat and draft control with the push of a button
- Digital control board features built-in diagnostics
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Air-wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Integrated damper control
- Approved for mobile or modular homes with optional
- EPA Certified
- Limited Warranty – 1 yr. Electrical Parts, 3 yr. Firebox
Optional fresh air intake that is sold separately.
|Flue Collar Size:||3 in.|
|Hopper Capacity:||120 lb.|
|Mount Style:||Floor/Ground Mount|
|Product Height:||35 in.|
|Product Length:||25 in.|
|Product Type:||Wood Pellet Stoves|
|Product Width:||26 in.|
|Power Type:||Wood Pellets|
|Area Covered:||2,200 sq. ft.|