US Stove Pellet Stove With Bay Front, 2,200 Sq. Ft.
The US Stove Bay Front Pellet Heater is a fully automated pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It is a durable yet sleek d..
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The US Stove Bay Front Pellet Heater is a fully automated pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly. It is a durable yet sleek design built for years of high performance. The 5660 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates.
- Color: Black
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating needs
- 120 CFM blower with automatic circulation to spread heat evenly
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics allows Easy, One-Touch adjustments for heating your home.
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Air Wash Glass
- Large Bay Window style door
- Integrated Damper Control
- Heat tube scraper for maximum efficiency
- Approximate BTUs: 48,000
- 55 lb. hopper capacity
- Installation Materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector and “PL” vent exhaust system)
- 3 year limited warranty on Firebox, Door and Heat Exchanger; 1 year limited warranty on remainder
- Designed to Heat up to 2,200 sq. ft
|Power Type:||Wood Pellets|
|Area Covered:||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Flue Collar Size:||3 in.|
|Product Height:||30-1/2 in.|
|Product Width:||24-1/4 in.|
|Product Type:||Wood Pellet Stoves|
|Hopper Capacity:||40 lb.|
|Product Length:||26 1/4 in.|