Vogelzang Defender Wood Stove, 1,200 Sq. Ft. EPA-Certified With Storage
The Vogelzang Defender Wood Stove is a beautiful airtight plate steel wood-burning stove with nickel-pewter trim that accents a charcoal black finish. A heavy cast iron door with air-washed ceramic glass allows a magnificent view ..
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Vogelzang Defender Wood Stove is a beautiful airtight plate steel wood-burning stove with nickel-pewter trim that accents a charcoal black finish. A heavy cast iron door with air-washed ceramic glass allows a magnificent view of the burning fire to enhance any hearth setting. Here’s how it works: the primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start-up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the woodstove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of your wood.
- Burns several hours on one fueling
- Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Accepts logs up to 17 in. in length
- BTU rating: 68,000
- Cast iron feed door with large 14.5 in. X 8 in. ceramic glass window
- Heavy-gauge 3/16 in. reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Adjustable high-speed (100 CFM) blower (optional)
- Pewter trim accents
- Over 79% efficient
- Safety tested to UL Standard 1482(R2015), ULC-S627-00
|Area Covered:||1,200 sq. ft.|
|Flue Collar Size:||6 in.|
|Log Size:||17 in.|
|Product Height:||35-1/2 in.|
|Product Length:||25-1/2 in.|
|Product Type:||Wood Stoves|
|Product Width:||23-1/2 in.|