Vogelzang Defender Wood Stove With Blower And Legs, 1,200 Sq. Ft.
The Vogelzang Defender is a beautiful air tight plate steel wood burning stove with nickel-pewter trim that accents a charcoal black finish. A Heavy cast iron door with air washed ceramic glass allows a magnificent view of the bur..
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Vogelzang Defender is a beautiful air tight plate steel wood burning stove with nickel-pewter trim that accents a charcoal black finish. A Heavy cast iron door with air washed ceramic glass allows a magnificent view of the burning fire that will enhance any hearth setting. Here’s how it works: The primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the woodstove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning.
- Burns several hours on one fueling
- The Defender wood stove heats up to 1,200 square feet
- Accepts logs up to 17 in. in length
- BTU rating: 68,000
- Adjustable legs
- Ash pan
- Cast iron feed door with large 15.5 in. x 8 in. ceramic glass window
- Heavy gauge 3/16 in. reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Adjustable high speed 100 CFM blower (optional)
- Pewter trim accents
- Over 75% efficient
- Safety tested to UL Standard 1482-1998
- EPA Certified
- Flue collar size: 6 in.
- Limited Warranty: 1 yr. Electrical Parts, 5 yr. Firebox
|Product Type:||Wood Stoves|
|Area Covered:||1,200 sq. ft.|
|Flue Collar Size:||6 in.|
|Log Size:||17 in.|
|Product Height:||28 in.|
|Product Length:||22-1/2 in.|
|Product Width:||23-1/2 in.|