Ecor Pro Desiccant Dehumidifier 25 Pints Day Xactimate Code WTRDHMD<

US$ 1,479.00 US$ 1,035.00

Ecor Pro Desiccant Dehumidifier 25 Pints Day Xactimate Code WTRDHMD<

  • Can perform at -4°F–104°
  • Can be wall, ceiling or duct mounted
  • Compact, stainless steel housing inside and out for longevity
  • 120 AC supplies 60 Hz that can be run off a 12V DC-110V AC converter
  • Auto power reset in case of power supply interruption
SKU: 292358 Category:

Ecor Pro Desiccant Dehumidifier — 25 Pints/Day, Xactimate Code: WTRDHMD<, Model# EPD50

Product Summary

The Ecor Pro Desiccant Dehumidifier operates beautifully with no compressor, no refrigerant, no drain hose and no bucket to empty! Unlike regular household dehumidifiers, this unit is truly designed to run 24/7 in both normally and abnormally cold temperature conditions. It’s ideal for many air-drying applications around the home such as bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry areas, lofts, crawl spaces, basements, attics, inside ceilings and even areas outside the home including recreational vehicles, as it can be converted from DC to AC. The EPD50 is also capable of drying small warehouses, offices, schools or anywhere water can occur to harm electronics and other goods or wherever it produces bad smells. Designed and built even for use by professional contractors, the DryFan EPD50 features 3-hole system technology which means the wet air that is drawn into the unit is filtered and cleaned, and then the air is separated. 85% of the dry, cleaned air is exhausted out, while the remaining 15% is used to exhaust water as Nano Mist to the outside.

Key Specs
Item# 98670
Brand Ecor
Manufacturer’s Warranty 1 year Limited Warranty
Ship Weight 15.65 lbs
Water Removal 25 pints/day
Volts 120
Amps 4.6
Operating Temp (°F) -4–104
Speeds (qty.) 1
CFM 85
Power Cord (ft.) 15
Watts 500
Body Construction Galvanized painted steel
Refrigerant Desiccant
Xactimate Code WTRDHMD<
Certifications ETL/CETL
Product Weight 14.1 lb
Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 7 7/8 x 11 13/16 x 7 7/8


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Ecor Pro Desiccant Dehumidifier 25 Pints Day Xactimate Code WTRDHMD<”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *